Every time I watch one of their productions I get chills… A great and wonderful reminder that we are all part of God’s big plan!
Enjoy – just for the JOY of it!
Ten things I like about Nature Boy…
1. He works hard to provide for our family in a job that is important but sometimes thankless. And he only complains about it once in a while.
2. He notices the little details that I often miss.
3. He knows the names of all the birds that frequent our bird feeder and he doesn’t laugh at me when I keep forgetting.
4. He gives really good hugs.
5. He dries the dishes.
6. He asks for my opinion about things that are important to him.
7. Every morning, when I wake up at the crack of dawn (not) there is pot of hot coffee waiting for me.
8. He likes my cooking.
9. He’s a really great and committed Dad.
10. He thinks I’m pretty (even when I wake up and my hair is all wonky and messy and pretty is the furthest thing from the truth)
Happy Birthday Babe… I’m glad you’re MY guy!
In a wonderful, exciting, amazing way, I’ve been really busy lately…
My little entrepreneurial adventure into WordPress support and design has been growing by leaps and bounds. I’m writing an e-book about moving blogs to WordPress. And I’m teaching myself some new Adobe programs that my parents generously gave me (Flash! Squeee!)
I’m loving it.
It consumes almost all my non-mommy time.
But not today.
Today, for some reason, today I just didn’t feel like it. My brain was tired, my biceps were sore (thanks P90X), and my motivation was low.
So instead of being the diligent, accountable, hard working entrepreneur, I watched a movie during the Little Man’s nap time.
I sat down on the couch and watched Harry Potter #1. And I loved every minute of it.
I should have felt totally guilty and like a lazy bum who needs to be folding the laundry instead of watching a movie. But I didn’t… I just sat there and cheered on Harry, Ron and Hermoine (you go girl!).
It was wonderful.
Playing hooky for two hours… I highly recommend it!
(my Senior Year in High School the last time I played hooky – sorry Mom)