My nephew and I spent some time together over the weekend and we had a blast making “Homemade Gummi Candy” using a simple recipe from Skip to My Lou (a great blog!). If you haven’t tried these, you’ll be amazed at how easy it is!
1 Box Jello (3 oz)
2 Packets gellatin (1/4 oz each)
1/3 cup of water
– Combine the Jello, gellatin and water in a sauce pan and stir for 5 minutes.
– Heat the mixture over low heat and stir for 2-5 minutes, until everything is dissolved
– Transfer the liquid to a container that can easily pour (I used a liquid measuring cup)
– Pour into candy molds and let cool for 10 minutes
– Lightly cover the back of the candy with corn starch
I’m linking up with Seven Clown Circus, 5 Minutes for Mom, and WFMW.